Melaka 1D trip @ 26112005

Friday, February 17, 2006

1 day trip to melaka 26-11-2005

We planned to go there early i the morning, but SOMEONE were late! Late about 2 hours! Can you imagine that? 2 hours, after our breakfast they still haven reach.... I damn hate to wait for ppl..... so long time! They already spoil my mood then still keep on mumbling there say that they are hungry cz haven have their breakfast! Excuse me Mr! If you know how to punctual! You will have your nice breakfast with us! Shut up your mouth and continue our journey!

1st we went to A Famosa resort to watch 4D movie, but the stupid A Famosa says that 4D movie is not available! They delay the showing date! OMG! Can you post it or update your website? You are wasting our time and petrol all from KL to Melaka! Now you just say i dont know and its delay? Damn!

1st, some1 were late. 2nd, i cant watch my 4D movie. 3rd, some1 keep on mumbling no time no time and at last i really dont know WTF r we rushing for....

So very sorry to say that I'm quite unhappy with this trip. below are those photos captured my myself.

Here is the pics i took in safari A Famosa.

shy peacock

dReAmZ* mlk
Backside of the peacock

dReAmZ* mlk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home